Product Designer (Shanghai)
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help define and execute the product design vision for China. The candidate should possess excellent design skills and ideally love fitness and wellness). Experience in working on WeChat Mini-programs is a plus.
About the Role:
- You have exceptional command of visual composition, typographic hierarchy, and creating scalable UI/UX solutions
- You have a good understanding user behavior and ability to minimize complexity in your designs
- You will work closely with the China product and engineering team to consistently ship world class features
- You can draw insights from quantitative and qualitative data to improve design iterations
- You can conduct user interviews and user surveys to drive insights
Skills & Experience:
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong problem solving, interaction and visual design skills
- 3 - 5 years of digital design experience
- A degree in a related field
- Experience shipping WeChat Mini-Program is preferred
- Strong communication skills — you are able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Expert with Figma and prototyping softwares
- Fluent in Mandarin and proficient in English
Please include your portfolio with your application.
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
Something looks off?