People & HR
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
The People team drives the company’s efforts to be a great place to work through a focus on recognizing and rewarding performance, creating opportunities for employees to develop and grow, and supporting employees’ financial, physical and emotional wellness within an inclusive workplace.
We are seeking an HR Generalist to administer HR operational processes, including employee lifecycle activities, workflow processing, data reporting and warehousing, compliance, and people analytics. The position also serves as a support resource to HR systems, leave, benefits, and payroll functions. Assists in other areas, as needed, within the broader People team.
- Administers HR operational processing, including all employee lifecycle activities, identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly monitors employee data for accuracy and completeness, diagnosing root causes for errors or omissions.
- Supports administration of HR systems and provides reporting and analysis of complex people and systems data.
- Leads new hiring orientation and onboarding process including the collection and verification of employee data and administration. Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure a positive, efficient, and effective new hire experience.
- Leads employee offboarding process, partnering with internal stakeholders on necessary workflows and communications requirements.
- Administers Everly’s leave management program, ensuring that leave requests are reviewed, processed, and recorded timely and that all record-keeping requirements are met. Ensures that employees and people managers are aligned on expectations during leaves of absence (Experience with Family Medical Leave and Short-Term Disability is required).
- Provides initial response to inquiries submitted to the People team from employees and external points of contact. Handles all tier 1 support tickets for the PeopleOps team and consistently achieves SLA and satisfaction targets.
- Supports employee communications initiatives, including the regular submission and updating of information to the Everly Intranet.
- Supports contractor and consultant management process, including necessary record-keeping and tracking.
- Manages responses to verifications of employment, unemployment, workers compensation, and other HR programs.
- Stores and manages employee files and documents ensuring records retention requirements are met.
- Supports the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Assists in ad-hoc HR projects and supports other functions as assigned.
Who you are / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Finance, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience.
- At least five years of professional administrative experience (direct professional experience within an HR function highly preferred).
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in a distributed workforce preferred (i.e. company with multiple locations, remote workers).
- Excellent communication skills: You'll be communicating regularly with employees, new hires, and people managers, so strong written communication and highly developed interpersonal skills are essential.
- Superior attention to detail: You're exceptionally organized, process-oriented, and have top-notch project and time management skills. You have the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests, multi-task, and context switch with ease.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with our tools/systems: You ideally have experience using Google Suite, Slack, and UKG and pick up on new tools/systems quickly. Advanced skills in Excel, Google Sheets, and data analysis are preferred.
- Creative and entrepreneurial: You're a self-starter with a desire to work in a start-up environment, an ability to learn on the fly, and an eagerness to proactively figure out how to do things better.
- Professionalism: Highly accountable, with good discretion and a strong sense of personal integrity.
- Flexible & Adaptable: There will be opportunities to grow within the People Team as the organization evolves. Applies a “Yes, and…” problem-solving mentality.