Booking Concierge Agent (Overnight)
At Life House, we believe in travel - that it shapes and molds us into who we are and who we will become.
Exposure to new faces, places, and cultures leads to a more fulfilling life. Our name was born out of this belief and in the ability to breathe life into properties that may be otherwise overlooked. Today's modern traveler is seeking newness and the familiar at once, our collection of locally rooted hotels are designed to strike that balance.
WE HAVE ONE (1) BOOKING CONCIERGE AGENT OPENING
As a Booking Concierge, you will perform a critical role for the business that ranges from delivering compelling customer/guest experiences on the frontline to ensuring seamless execution of booking operations on the backend.
- This position is full-time (40-44 hours /week)
- Work hours include night shifts, 12:30pm to 8:30pm or 3pm to 11pm EDT (can vary)
- Schedule is five (5) days per week, including weekends (days off are midweek)
- This is an entry level role at the pay rate of $14-$15 USD or $17-$18 CAD per hour
- Ensure we are meeting our booking and service level objectives by efficiently and effectively responding to (and converting) conversations/tickets opened via chat, messaging, voice, and email channels.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in answering any questions related to our booking and guest experiences.
- Act as the first line of support in triaging any issues that occur in our booking or guest experiences.
- Provide key operational support to the booking, hotel, and f&b operations teams as needed.
- Maintain can-fix demeanor when working with customers.
- 2+ years of customer sales and service experience, preferably in a travel environment
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- Experience working with OTA's such as Expedia, Booking.com and Airbnb a plus
- Previous startup experience a plus
- Expertise in e-commerce, travel and hospitality a plus
- General paid time off policy
- Paid sick leave
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Vacation stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Hotel discounts
- Cellphone plan stipend
- Meditation subscription
- Professional & career growth
- Much more…
Life House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.