Marketing Associate, Lifecycle + Email
Little Spoon is looking for a Marketing Associate, Lifecycle + Email to join the Lifecycle Marketing team and support communications across Little Spoon’s owned channels. You will be tasked with managing the execution of Little Spoon’s lifecycle marketing programs across email, SMS + on site to support customer acquisition and retention. This role will report to our Director of Marketing, Lifecycle + Email and work closely with our Marketing Manager, Lifecycle + Email. The person who steps into this role will have the unique opportunity to help drive + scale Little Spoon’s lifecycle communications.
- Support the Lifecycle team on Little Spoon’s email + SMS programs with a focus on briefing, building, QAing + executing.
- Maintain Little Spoon’s monthly calendar for all CRM communications (email, SMS, in-app messages etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date customer journey mapping that outlines all leads + customers communication touchpoints.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Lifecycle + Email to implement and execute A/B testing strategy to continuously improve email + SMS performance by optimizing email creative, content, messaging, subject lines, calls to action, etc.
- Monitor email + SMS performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to inform strategy changes.
- Act as the main point of contact for Little Spoon’s customer support team as it relates to Lifecycle + Email related projects.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience building emails using a marketing automation platform (Braze, Klayvio, Iterable etc.).
- An interest in data-driven marketing and using reporting + analytics to drive strategy.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A propensity to roll up your sleeves and proactively get things done.
- Creative and organized
- Detail oriented
- A self-starter
- A collaborative worker
About Little Spoon
Little Spoon is the leading direct-to-consumer brand on a mission to make parents’ lives easier through high quality, healthy meal + snacktime solutions for babies, toddlers + big kids that conveniently deliver right to parents’ doors. Little Spoon sets your child up for a lifetime of health, from your baby’s very first bites through to their big kid years, with a portfolio of freshly-made baby food, early finger foods, toddler + big kid meals and snacks. Since the launch, the company has delivered more than 27 million meals, helping to simplify the lives of hundreds of thousands of parents across the US. Little Spoon and its community platform, Is This Normal, are here to disrupt the +$100B children’s health and wellness market, offering modern solutions, trusted resources, and a new way to connect with a network of parents just like you. Learn more at LittleSpoon.com and IsThisNormal.co, or find Little Spoon on Instagram at @LittleSpoon.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We constantly challenge the status quo; we nurture an inclusive, vibrant workplace culture and consider all applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.