Solutions Architect, EMEA (Spain)
Location: This is a remote role based in Spain
Pathology is at the center of medicine, and is undergoing a profound transformation as the final frontier of digitization in healthcare. We started Proscia to accelerate pathology’s transition from microscope to images, and to use that data to change the way we think about cancer. We can’t change medicine alone. That’s why we’re looking for curious thinkers. Big dreamers. Developers, evangelists, pathologists, and scientists. Exceptional talent to help us use great power for good and advance humankind.
At Proscia, we push the limits of medicine and technology, solving problems the world has never solved before. We build software used by thousands of scientists and pathologists, who work on the front lines of fighting big enemies, like cancer, for patients around the globe. To accelerate our vision, Proscia has raised $72MM in funding from great investors like Highline Capital Management, Triangle Peak Partners, Alpha Intelligence Capital, Scale Venture Partners, Hitachi Ventures, Flybridge, and more.
About the role
In this role, you shall deliver healthcare professional services to customers while driving innovation our solution portfolio. This position is very important to ensure robust technical pre-sales support, integrated solution project delivery, and shall drive the growth of professional services business. You contribute your knowledge and expertise about IT solutions in customer facing pre-sales solution design activities to support sales as well as during implementation phase. Based on your broad knowledge of IT systems & services architecture and solution design in the healthcare industry you have a central role at the intersection of our development and sales teams.
Your focus will be in the EMEA region, in particular Spain. As Solutions Architect, your responsibilities are:
Technical Sales related:
- Translates customer goals into a solution design exemplifying a customer specific unique value proposition
- Communicates technical aspects of IT products and services to prospects, customers and sales in clear, simple terms aligning customer goals with solution capabilities
- Assists in developing customer multi-generational plans with respect to TCO, life cycle management, privacy & security and phased deployment
- Creates technical specification requirements, integration requirements and interface requirements for Proscia’s full portfolio of solutions
- Contributes to the business case development and authors technical components of SOW, RFP / RFI / RFQ
- Resolves technical issues during negotiations and contracting
- Keeps up to date with new technology developments
Service Delivery related:
- The project scoping, planning, communication, integration and physical installation at customer sites of Concentriq and AI modules from Proscia
- Reviewing feedback from customers, compiling and analyzing support data and recommending technical changes as appropriate
- Successful implementation and customer acceptance, within the agreed upon time frame, of the delivered digital pathology solution.
- Providing remote support on installed base; contributing to knowledge transfer within the functional group and pre-build Concentriq systems as required.
What are we seeking
To be successful as Solutions Architect you will have the following:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical education
- At least, 5+ years of experience in enterprise IT solutions, with at least 2 years in healthcare IT solutions
- ***Fluency in Spanish is a must***
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Windows operating systemsExperience with Docker
- Knowledge of Kubernetes a is a strong plus
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Strong business acumen – able to identify and articulate key value to customers
- Comfortable to present solutions to a broad ranges of customer representatives ranging from Engineers, developers, designers, architects, IT managers and CIO’s.
- High level of professionalism in communicating with internal and external customers and partners.
- Ability to run several projects in parallel and with a passion to work in a scale-up environment Fluent in English, willing to travel (20%) and enjoying interactions with a variety of people with different background and personalities
Beyond Just Work
As a company in the healthcare field, we want our people to be happy and healthy, in and out of the office. In addition to competitive pay, we ensure everyone on our team is supported with savings, schedule, and insurance options that promote long-term health and personal growth.
Our office environment is designed for creativity and agility: with walls as notepads and couches for collaboration. We’re located in the heart of Philadelphia, with views of the city atop the train station so you can spend your time focusing on what matters most. Yes, we have the free food, gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, and wellness rooms —but you’ll come for the challenge, the camaraderie, and the opportunity to do bold work.
At Proscia, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Proscia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.