Marketplace Manager (E-commerce)
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
Everly Health is looking for a passionate, bright, and energetic candidate to join our National Retail Accounts Team as Marketplace Manager, E-commerce, overseeing the channel for our consumer brands, Everlywell and Natalist. This position will direct and own an ambitious sales growth strategy for Amazon and other marketplace opportunities. They will be responsible for developing, executing and driving well thought-out sales, marketing, and merchandising strategies to deliver accelerated sales and profit growth.
Everly Health operates in a hybrid work environment and employees applying to this role will be required to work from our downtown Austin office at least 2 days per week.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with agency partner to:
- Drive daily, monthly and annual Amazon sales
- Drive display and search media strategy and execution
- Manage ASIN - Amazon Standard Identification Number pricing strategy and aligning to owned marketplace strategy
- Follow daily sales and flag risks to sales targets with recommendations for adjustments/course-corrects
- Own demand planning and inventory forecasting in partnership with finance and supply chain
- Run and analyze SellerCentral reports and present findings and recommendations to optimize the business
- Manage promotional & advertising planning through AmazonAds platform
- Execute tentpole and targeted promotions according to business goals and objectives and report on performance
- Responsible for product sell-in / sell-through, assortment management, item set-up, forecasting and sales to meet/exceed financial metrics.
- Conduct regular business reviews with cross functional teams to identify areas of opportunity and address challenges
- Ideate and execute on sales channel expansions outside of Amazon to diversify our third party marketplace business
- Marketing Responsibilities
- Ensure the day to day effectiveness of content display merchandising, navigation, search functionality, and product presentation is maximizing the customer experience
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing Team on content creation for new launches and pillars, including copy, alt images, A+ content, videos, reviews generation, etc.
- Ongoing maintenance of Everlywell store, product suite and PDPs including optimizations to drive conversion
- Work with Marketing team to optimize all content for Search Engine Optimization on Amazon to achieve high ranking and visibility
- Analysis of competitive & complimentary products to identify trends and opportunities
- Conduct A/B testing on keywords, titles, and content
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Case management with Amazon support for issue management and resolution
- Manage Seller Central and support all Amazon operations
- Own the catalog maintenance on Amazon and ensure all products are in stock
- Set up new products on Amazon using the Net Institutional Sales form and follow required launch process to ensure correct ASIN creation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent professional experience
- Five years of related professional experience, including at least three years of e-commerce or marketing experience managing Amazon e-commerce business
- Strong understanding of marketplace and retail math and metrics
- Creative, strategic and results driven thinker with a proactive approach
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional reporting capabilities
- Proven ability to take initiative and possess strong sense of urgency
- Individual needs to have a deep passion for learning with an entrepreneurial spirit
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.
See more open positions at EverlyWell
Something looks off?