Director, Telehealth Network and Operations
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
The Director, Telehealth Network and Operations oversees all telehealth clinician network and practice operations at the organization. This individual is responsible for ensuring that contracted providers are supported with the tools and resources needed to remain in compliance and good standing. The department is responsible for recruiting, credentialing, licensing, training, and maintenance of our nationwide and international network. Additionally, the team oversees all quality metrics and patient and provider feedback initiatives. The Director, Network Management will play an integral role in collaborating with the broader clinical team, product, operations, and all other teams across the organization. Additionally, this person will be a leader in conjunction with the owner of our PC for all of our physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, and other clinicians to help achieve common network goals by ensuring the network is held to the highest standards of quality assurance and best in class patient care.
What You'll Do:
- CLINICIAN NETWORK MANAGEMENT: Maintenance and advancement of the PWN clinician network (physicians, genetic counselors, and registered nurses) to serve Everly’s present and future needs. This includes recruitment, onboarding, credentialing, training, and performance monitoring.
- Works in conjunction with the broader team on clinician recruitment, credentialing, licensing, training, and quality assurance of the provider network
- Ensures a seamless process for the onboarding of newly contracted providers and maintains provider satisfaction
- Owns responsibility for network development activities, including but not limited to licensure planning, identifying areas for expansion, and cross-functional strategic planning for future business needs
- Leads all forecasting and capacity planning efforts to ensure adequate network coverage and staffing
- When required, prepares financial projections and completes analyses as it relates to the functions of the provider network and broader organization impact
- TELEHEALTH PRACTICE MANAGEMENT: As Everly Health Services serves as the administrative services organization for our independent, affiliated clinician network, the role is responsible for ensuring our practice has the appropriate policies and procedures in place for proper functioning and governance, as well as supporting monitoring and QA.
- Collaborates with the legal team to ensure compliance with processes, such as contracting guidance, video/phone regulations, and contractor regulations
- Maintains familiarity and working knowledge of the payor space and complexity involved in contracting and credentialing with payers (e.g., Government, Commercial, & Private payers) & collaborates with Payor Operations to execute payor contracts
- Collaborates cross-functionally to monitor patient experience and follow-up efforts including but not limited to NPS survey, provider feedback, patient testimonials
- Serves as a key resource for network and telehealth related inquiries across the organization
- MAINTAINING & IMPROVING THE TELEHEALTH PRODUCT: Working cross-functionally to maintain & enhance our telehealth product, including working with internal product teams to launch programs, address bugs and feature suggestions, implement and maintain our electronic medical record (EMR) system, and managing telehealth vendors.
- Works in conjunction stakeholders on new program implementations to ensure a successful launch
- Workforce planning to support care management & navigation
- Set up and maintain EMR, including documentation templates, macros, and workflows, to support clinician efficiency
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ten years of healthcare industry required; 5 years of management experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry standards surrounding clinician credentialing, payor enrollment
- Clinical recruitment and hiring experience required
- Ability to inspire strong execution and promote excellence across teams
- Ability to serve as a creative thought leader and think critically on big-picture levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond in a timely manner to inquiries
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to change in priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in developing, implementing, and administering work processes
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and demonstrate strong initiative
- Strong organizational, time, and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to adapt to using new tools and apps, such as Jira, Slack, and Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and proficiency in Microsoft Office or equivalent applications required
The base salary range for this role is $159,000-170,000, based on the selected candidate's qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.