Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Work with engineers across teams to determine best practices and share domain knowledge
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Who you are / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of prior work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Dev Ops tools a plus: Salesforce CLI, Copado, Gearset, DevOpsCenter, etc.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Passion for building software quickly and driving value
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.