Culture & Entertainment Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Life House is a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We develop, design, and operate boutique lifestyle hotels with a mission to make travel more meaningful and reliable for travelers, and to make hotels more seamless and profitable for owners. We recently raised our Series C and are looking for great talent to join us on this rocket ship!
Life House is on a mission to create rich meaningful experiences and communities within its hotels and restaurants. Key to this is community building and bringing great brand ideas to life at our properties.
As Manager of Culture & Entertainment, you will be the spirit of our Miami properties. You will be responsible for the activation of our spaces and bringing the right people (that resonate and value our brand and story) to our properties consistently through grassroots marketing, programming, social media and influencer marketing, among others. Acting as the lifeline of our Miami outlets, this individual is a local tastemaker who lives and breathes our hotels, bars, & restaurants. To their friends, they are the go-to resource when you’re in the market for a last minute reservation or when you’re looking for where the next party is. This person is a community-creator who thrives on cultivating a lively atmosphere.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A tastemaker. You are the person your family and friends go to when looking for a hotel, restaurant or bar recommendation. You love to try new places, and are keen to ensure your loved ones get a taste of what's best too.
- A social media guru. Whether it’s capturing your favorite drink being made or your friends dancing while out, you’re the first to pull out your phone to ensure the moment will last forever. You are social media savvy, effectively engaging your community with content that is attention-driving.
- A party planner. You are a doer at heart, and are motivated by others enjoyment. You regularly curate experiences you think others will enjoy – and get no greater satisfaction than bringing your friends together for a memorable evening.
- A loyalist. You are passionate about Life House properties, and see them as your regular stomping ground. You are comfortable rotating to each of our three Miami outlets on a consistent basis, bringing your people to you instead of the other way around.
- Articulate. You are an effective communicator, using your interpersonal skills to relate to others and get things done with efficiency and ease. Teamwork is second nature for you, gravitating towards people and working together to get an idea off the ground.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement attendance-driving (and revenue-generating) programming
- Manage and maintain consistent and effective on-the-ground executions
- Organize and sustain a strategic local event calendar
- Maximize Life House’s presence (and revenue) during peak regional moments
- Host and carry out sought after parties with local tastemakers
- Organize and facilitate grassroots marketing efforts for regular attendance
- Devise local partnerships with a high return on investment
- Create and share promotional collateral for increased awareness
- Capture and post on-brand, social-first content across Miami F&B accounts
- Lead community engagement for all Life House Miami F&B accounts
- Repost on-brand content and tag guests for heightened visibility
- Oversee local retail offerings and manage its inventory
- Update online marketing platforms with programming and property details
- Energize and sustain a presence at Life House F&B outlets throughout the weekends
- Secure on-going influencer visits at all Life House hotels and F&B outlets
- A well established network within the Miami regional area
- A consistent and on-the-ground local presence
- A willingness to work peak hours and weekends
- A strong proficiency in capturing (and posting) social media content
- A healthy pulse on cultural trends – especially around restaurants, bars, and hotels
- Effective time management skills with the ability to hit deadlines
- Proven interpersonal communication for successful programming
- Self motivation to autonomously operate key Life House properties
WAGE TRANSPARENCY: $50,000 to $80,000 USD