VP, Enterprise Sales
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest healthcare company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
Parsley Health is seeking a National Accounts VP with a hunter mentality who will serve as an individual contributor responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through a consultative selling process.
You will manage a national territory, creating a sales strategy to acquire business from employers with 10,000+ employees (Jumbo employer groups). This role reports to the SVP, Enterprise Sales and you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Collaboratively grow Parsley Health’s relationships with large US and often multinational employers
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships and actively prospect, build relationships, and secure deals with large accounts (10,000 employees and above).
- Drive and achieve sales goals, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process and consistently exceed your quota and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you.
- Position Parsley Health’s value proposition effectively based on a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, technology, and individual buyer needs
- Reporting to the SVP Enterprise Sales, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and develop and drive sales strategy for jumbo employer groups.
- Develop a detailed plan for meeting your individual targets and partner with both our Sales
- Use creativity and relentless persistence to secure meetings with HR buyers - ranging from C-level audiences to regionally focused contacts
- Work collaboratively with our channel partners to drive an efficient and consultative sales process
- Set objectives and targets that align with Parsley Health’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of market trends, industry challenges, major players (payers and providers), relevant products and technologies
- Enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience as well as your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of experience in a direct sales role, with no less than 5 years of experience working with HR buyers of companies with 10K employees or more and at least 3 years of experience in benefits sales, working directly with consultants/brokers and employers
- Exceptional sales performance history (quota achievement, forecasting, etc) that can be confirmed through documentation and references who will validate record of success and level of contribution
- Savvy understanding of the economics of the modern day healthcare ecosystem
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks; leveraging relationships to prospect and close new business
- Experience owning sales process from sourcing to close on deals that are 12-18 month sales cycles
- Expertise in discretionary health or wellness-related benefits sales, including sales cycles, timelines, and key contacts
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with senior leadership teams
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- An adventurous, innovative, high-energy personality
- Growth mindset that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You're a people person with a strong emotional intelligence. You work hard and have a great time doing it and a relentless team player.
- Strong organizational skills; including detailed management of deals in Salesforce and coordination of follow-up to prospects
- Proven network within the HR/employee benefits community
- Ability to work well alone and lead executive relationship, lead financial modeling and legal negotiation of deals, launch and learn new markets
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills and a go-getter attitude
- Open-minded and don't get flustered with the change that comes with being a part of a fast-growing organization. You enjoy learning and are curious about the latest trends in business and healthcare
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, you're proactive in all you do, you're creative, and strategic. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable building the plane while it's in the air. You're creative with available resources
- Interested in helping others, learning new things, growing and developing and working cross-functionally across departments
- Insatiable appetite for success
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting base salary for this role is between $170,000 - $200,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location. You can also expect to earn commission based on successfully closing deals.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!