Director, Payer Sales Operations (Contract Position)
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
The Director of Payer Sales Operations is responsible for developing sales processes, providing pricing/analyses for payer pre-sales activities and monitors/oversees other payer sales metrics. Oversees the administration and operational activities of payer sales functions.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a comprehensive payer (enterprise and payer-enabled) growth strategy - support payer sales in closing 2024 enterprise payer business
- Develop standards for payer sales excellence including scorecards, metrics, operational design and process
- Work cross functionally to remove any operation/organizational barriers
- Establish clear deal structure and compliance guidelines and measure payer sales adherence to defined processes
- Partner with senior management to identify opportunities for payer sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Provide weekly perspective on state of the business and recommendations on how to maximize payer sales revenue
- Manage and updates the payer sales process, forecasting, pipeline management, KPIs, reports, and dashboards in CRM
- Provide models, organizes statistical analyses and supports actuarial studies to enable payer sales
What you’ll need:
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- 10+ years of Sales Operations experience in the payer arena
- Experience in start-up or early-stage environments with little or no defined infrastructure or processes
- Track record of working in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proven ability and empathy to relate to all levels of the sales team
- MBA or graduate degree a bonus
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!