Director, Channel Partnerships
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
Parsley Health is seeking a Director, Channel Partnerships to manage our channel partners and own our broker/consultant relationships. This role reports to the VP, Enterprise Sales and you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Grow Parsley Health’s existing channel partnerships in collaboration with the VP, Enterprise Sales to drive revenue
- Maximize revenue from existing channel partnerships by ensuring teams are properly equipped to sell Parsley Health effectively
- Identify and own relationships with top benefits brokers and consultants with a focus on:
- Develop and maintain resources that drive strategy, thought leadership, and engagement with internal cross-functional teams as well as external stakeholders
- Regularly monitor and report out on learnings and insights to both the greater Enterprise Sales organization and Executive team
- Work in collaboration with the VP, Enterprise Sales on deal support specific to top consulting firms
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience working directly with health benefits brokers/consultants and channel partners
- Existing health benefits broker/consultant relationships in the employer space
- Exceptional performance history (i.e., quota achievement) that can be confirmed through documentation and references who will validate record of success and level of contribution
- Savvy understanding of the economics of the modern day healthcare ecosystem
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks; leveraging relationships to prospect and close new business
- Expertise in discretionary health or wellness-related benefits sales, including sales cycles, timelines, and key contacts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with senior leadership teams
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- An adventurous, innovative, high-energy personality
- Growth mindset that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You're a people person with a strong emotional intelligence. You work hard and have a great time doing it and are a relentless team player.
- Strong organizational skills; including detailed management of deals in Salesforce and coordination of follow-up to prospects
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Insatiable appetite for success
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting base salary for this role is between $160,000 - $175,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location. You can also expect to earn commission based on successfully closing deals.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!