DTC Growth Manager
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are hiring a DTC Growth Manager to support Parsley Health’s efforts across our direct to consumer audience- both payer and cash pay. In this role, the Manager will partner closely with lifecycle marketing, sales, member experience and product to drive patient adoption in our products. The Manager will take a data-driven approach to marketing and run experiments to determine how to optimize member growth and will be held accountable to increasing our number of monthly acquisitions. This role directly manages our Creative team, since we believe strongly in product-led growth and want to ensure that product drives storytelling.
This role calls for organization, collaboration, and a proactive approach to both creative and strategic work. This role is best-suited for someone highly analytical, process-oriented, and proactive. The ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, who is not afraid to think outside the box and can execute on ideas (and fully measuring and analyzing the performance).
What you’ll do:
- Own enrollment rate for our DTC channels
- Leveraging data, manage SEM to deliver better results
- Leveraging data, improve SEO to deliver better results
- Website optimization- responsible for the overall website experience and website-driven acquisitions
- Funnel optimization to increase conversion at each step
- Develop/ manage a comprehensive and iterative DTC strategy
- Develop/ manage experiments to optimize member acquisitions
- Design and manage cross functional projects aimed to deliver more member acquisitions
- Be main point of contact to for PR on partnerships and events
- Manage key partnerships that are focused on lead swaps
- Responsible for increasing the membership conversion rate of our leads through website and messaging optimization (key goal: visit to lead conversion rate)
- Oversee customer-facing messaging and content across various channels, such as the website, organic social, paid media and email
- Lead go-to-market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical channel plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Manage the creative team and their queue, ensuring strong brand presence and continuous evolution of content based on learnings and best practices
What you’ll need:
- Highly analytical background
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead 1 or more direct reports to drive business outcomes
- Ability to manage complex projects, from coordinating with cross-functional teams to setting and meeting deadlines to delivering business outcomes
- Clear, empathetic communication — you communicate with a deep understanding of customer needs and constraints and can weigh them against internal priorities and limitations
- Enthusiasm for Parsley Health’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $97,750 - $115,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!